The Sebring Christmas boat parade will be December 9 Saturday at 7 PM. Here’s what you need to know:
Viewing Areas, public and private:
- Don Jose’s Mexican Restaurant (4731 Lakeview Dr, Sebring, FL 33870)
- Sunset Grille ( 2650 US Hwy 27 S, Sebring, FL 33870)
- Veterans Beach Boat Ramp, with bathroom access til 9PM (4270 Lakeview Dr, Sebring, FL 33870)
- Lake Jackson Pier and Pier Beach, with bathroom access till 9 PM (355 W Center Ave, Sebring, FL 33870)
- The VFW (members only)
- The Elks Club (members only)
Interested in Participating?
- Public Boat Ramp locted at Veteran’s Beach Boat Rap (4270 Lakeview Dr, Sebring, FL 33870)
- All boats must be floating behind Don Jose’s Mexican Restaurant at 6:30pm, and the parade will start promptly at 7 PM.
- *Boaters must have all boating safety equipment on board.*
- The boat parade will travel clockwise around Lake Jackson this year – departing Don Jose’s, traveling towards Veteran’s Beach, around the “cove” of Lake Jackson, toward Hidden Beach, Lake Jackson Pier, along Highway 27 and back to Don Jose’s.
- FWC will also be on the water to keep this event safe.
For questions or more information, contact the event organizer at (863) 381-4398 or here.