SEBRING, Fla. (Dec. 5, 2018) – Visit Sebring/Highlands County Tourist Development Council (TDC) is pleased to announce the arrival of its new Official Travel Guide, which is available to provide tourists with exciting ideas for exploring Sebring, Avon Park and Lake Placid.
The 40-page magazine, produced in both print and online versions, provides visitors with information and inspiration designed to make their next Sebring area vacation one to remember.
“Our destination has so much to offer travelers no matter what they’re seeking,” said TDC Lead Marketing Consultant Casey Hartt. “The new Official Travel Guide is the best tool to ‘choose your vacation speed’ and start planning the perfect Sebring area visit.”
The travel guide also includes:
- Pace Yourself – Discover the best flora, fauna, hikes lakes and parks on an outdoor adventure in the area.
- And…Action! – Have a ball with adrenaline-pumping activities, such as waterskiing, airboat tours and the Sebring International Raceway.
- Picture Stories – Explore the most impressive and expressive art and artists in Sebring, Avon Park and Lake Placid
- Down to Earth – Experience how agritourism blends the best of Old Florida with the most innovative farming, food and drink.
- Mancation Vacation – Get ready for a guys’ getaway like no other! You and your best buds will make memories to last a lifetime.
- Refresh & Refuel – In the mood for a quick bite or a leisurely meal? Local restaurants are sure to please any appetite.
- On The Town – Ready to kick up your heels or catch a show? Discover the best nightlife and entertainment in the aera.
- Maps of Sebring, Avon Park & Lake Placid
- Calendar of Annual Events, as well as Directories for Events, Things to Do, Dining & Nightlife and Lodging & Accommodations
The Official Travel Guide, which has an initial print circulation of 25,000, will be available at the TDC office, the local Chamber of Commerce offices, VISIT FLORIDA Welcome Centers, and on VisitSebring.com. For more information, please view the guide online or call the TDC office at (800) 545-6021 to request a copy.
Visit Sebring is governed by the Highlands County Tourist Development Council (TDC), whose mission is to promote Highlands County as a friendly, attractive and diverse destination for tourism, thus creating a positive economic impact benefiting the entire community. It serves as a destination marketing organization that works to generate overnight stays, increase tax revenues, stimulate economic growth and strives to constantly enhance the image of Highlands County. For more information, visit www.VisitSebring.com.