2021 Sebring Christmas Parade
Official Entry Form
Sponsored by the Avon Park-Sebring Jaycees
There are 6 steps to completing this Application:
1) Complete this online form in it’s entirety, including making payment.
3) All participants must complete a Hold Harmless Agreement (City of Sebring).
4) All participants much watch the Parade Safety Video.
5) All participants must be made aware of the Parade Rules.
6) All participants must complete a Hold Harmless Agreement (Jaycees) & Acknowledgement of Parade Rules/Parade Safety Video.
GENERAL PARADE INFORMATION
Deadline: December 1, 2021.The parade is limited to 100 entries. NO EXCEPTIONS! If 100 entries are returned before the deadline, no further participants will be accepted. Vehicles may begin lining up in the staging area on the Sebring Parkway no earlier than 5:30 pm on Friday, December 3rd. Road closures will begin at this time. All vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if parked on parade route or staging area prior to 5:30 pm.
Applications will not be complete until payment is received. Payment is accepted and preferred via this online form or via check. Please make checks payable to Avon Park Sebring Jaycees, and send to:
Avon Park Sebring Jaycees
c/o Ian Belanger
5702 Olive Road
Sebring, FL 33875
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARADE PARTICIPANTS
ACH parade PARTICIPANT must complete a Hold Harmless Agreement (City of Sebring – see form below), watch the Parade Safety Video (see link below), and complete a Hold Harmless Agreement & Acknowledgement of Parade Rules/Parade Safety Video (see form below). The designated organization representative completing this Agreement is responsible for ensuring that all parade participants are aware of the parade rules, have watched the Parade Safety Video, and have completed a Hold Harmless Agreements. Hold Harmless Agreements must be completed and returned by November 30.
1. Click here to download the documents needed. Please sign all 3 pages for each person participating
2. Click here to watch the Parade Safety Video: