As Outcasts we are all committed to establishing a fellowship of anglers that thrives on our core values. We will strive to conduct ourselves with the utmost levels of Integrity, Mutual Respect and Sportsmanship. We will respect one another as human beings that are ALL loved equally by their Creator. We will compete hard but we will always play by the rules and be gracious in victory or defeat. We will be friendly and accommodating to one another. We will offer each other the benefit of the doubt. We value the positive impact we have on others more than our futile attempts to prove we should be fishing in the Bassmasters Classic. We are not trying to be the biggest club we are only trying to be the best club. If you appreciate these core values and if you are committed to reflecting them please join us!
A Few Details
- Choose your own partner
- Membership dues -$50 per team – goes to the Classic fund and Big Bass of the Year
- Tournament fee -$50 per team includes Big Bass – $5 is held back for the Classic.
- Tournaments Pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Big Bass.
- Team of the Year (TOY) points are earned based on the order of finish.
- TOY does not pay entry to the Classic.
- Big Bass of the Year wins a cash prize!
- We generally try to fish on the 1st or 2nd Saturday of each month.
- 5 Fish Limit
- Safe-Light to 3pm
- 8 Regular Season Tournaments
- 1 End of Year “Classic” Tournament – Fish 6 to qualify