In 1952, Sebring Firemen Inc were asked to provide volunteers for the first ever, 12 Hour sportscar endurance race at Hendricks Army Airfield (Sebring Regional Airport). The Firemen consisted of local businessmen donating their time to fundraisers for Sebring children involved in local sports. 2023 will be 71 years since that first 12 Hour race and Sebring Firemen are still fundraising for our local children and sports related competitions.
• Florida BBQ Association Professional Teams
• 2 Days – Live Music – 4 Bands
• Corn Hole Tournament
• Kids Fun Zone
• Vintage Harley Davidson Display
• Poker Run Saturday Morning
• Open Class Car & Motorcycle Show
• Cold Adult Beverages – Bernie Little Distributor
• Variety of Food Trucks
$10,000 in cash prizes.
Entry fee for professional teams is $300, backyard fee is $150.
– Friday March 31st 11am – 11 pm
– Saturday April 1st 10am – 6pm
CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT Saturday 9:30am-2pm.
o WWOJ Live Remote 11am-4pm
o Harry Havery (lead singer from California Toe Jam Band)12pm-3pm
o Outta Hand Band 4pm-7pm
o Rye Road 7:30- Midnight
o Keith Bass & Florida Blue Grass Express 10:00am-12:00pm
o The Lee Alcorn Band 1:00pm-4:00pm
o Harry Havery 4:00pm-6:00pm