Art & Culture Passport
Sebring is a special destination filled with unique art and cultural offerings for you to enjoy. We proudly offer something for everyone from cookies to caladiums, murals to museums and performing arts to painting. With more than 30 art and culture attractions and annual events in our area, we invite you to explore and connect with our community during your stay through this interactive Art & Culture Passport that you can get stamped at all of the locations listed.
Here in the center of the Sunshine State, you’ll also find nearly 100 freshwater lakes for fishing and boating and more than a dozen golf courses. Our gently rolling hills, orange groves and charming small towns make this a relaxing country getaway – and our central location provides easy access to Florida’s best attractions without the hustle and high prices of the major tourist areas. It’s the best of both worlds – within two hours of most major attractions, yet removed enough for that get-away-from-it-all feeling.
How to participate?
Travel throughout the area and collect at least 10 stamps (one for each event and attraction featured) in your passport booklet. Once your passport has at least 10 stamps, mail it or drop it off to the Visit Sebring office (501 S. Commerce Avenue, Suite 3, Sebring, FL 33870) for a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card (see complete rules below)
Passports are available at the Visit Sebring office, at any of the local Chamber of Commerce offices or can be requested by calling or emailing the Visit Sebring office at Info@visitsebring.com or (800) 545-6021.
Enjoy your time in Sebring and your Art & Culture Passport adventures!
Rules & Regulations
- ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not enhance chances of winning. To enter the Drawing, you must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older and must not be considered a minor in your state of residence. The Drawing is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of the Highlands County Board of County Commissioners (Sponsor) or participating attractions/events and immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Drawing.
- ENTRY PERIOD: There will be two entry periods: January 1, 2018-April 30, 2018 and May 1, 2018-December 31, 2018.
- HOW TO ENTER: Contest is open to all eligible people who obtain at least 10 Art & Culture Passport stamps in its entirety. Individuals must submit their personal contact information when submitting their Passport in order to be entered into the Drawing. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Drawing. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers and agents are not liable for, and will be held harmless against, any and all claims to injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from participation in this Drawing or form submission or use of any prize.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) prize ($500 VISA gift card) awarded to one person during each entry period. The total retail value of each prize is $500. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One Winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The drawing will be held within 30 days after the conclusion of the Entry Period. Except as may be substituted according to these rules, the Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. The Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service. If a potential Winner cannot be reached within seven (7) days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected. Prizes will be awarded to the selected Winners only. Winners may not assign or designate another recipient.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: No additional substitution for any prize, other than those permitted by the Rules, will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Drawing and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name of the Winner and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Drawing.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Drawing.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Drawing, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Drawing Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Drawing Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Drawing or the website. The Drawing is governed by the laws of Florida and of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Sebring, Florida. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE DRAWING OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PASSPORT PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective subsidiaries and participating attractions/events, and its respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Drawing in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Drawing is terminated early, the Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective subsidiaries, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winners, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Drawing, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Drawing-related activity or participation in this Drawing.
- WINNERS: To obtain the names of the winners, and for a copy of these Official Drawing Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Highlands County Tourist Development Council, 501 S. Commerce Avenue, Suite 3, Sebring, FL 33870.